понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

american+idol+tickets




I apologize for another vision/insurance related post, but I canapos;t find much in the tags.

I have the pleasure of being the "organized one" in my household and I am trying to make sense of my husbandapos;s (and now my) health insurance benefits through UW. Since the open enrollment ends this week I am trying to make sure we choose the right plan. I have scoured online as much as I can (since we never received brochures) and just canapos;t determine what the deal is with vision plans through UW. It seems there might be one free eye exam per year under "HMO Uniform Benefits" but there is so little info listed I canapos;t be sure. We currently have Unity which doesnapos;t appear to have any vision benefit or glasses discount. Can anyone correct me on this, or do you know what the deal is with the other UW providers (Dean, PP, GHC)? It appears GHC has some sort of vision discount, but it doesnapos;t state what it is. My husband and I both need eye exams and new glasses badly and it would be nice if there was a free eye exam or a discount somewhere in the fine print. If only I could read it with these damn raggedy glasses...
american+idol+tickets, american+idol+theme+song, american+idol+judges.



Комментариев нет: