понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

apartment arena crossing




Every morning I have a routine. It goes like this:�Wakeup, Go to the bathroom, Grab tweezers, Pull.

Iapos;ll pull and pull until I am satisfied with how many hairs Iapos;ve pulled out.

Its sickening, to me. I mean, I want to quit, but there is this small part of me that is addicted to the feel of hair being ripped from my own head. The way it feels when I bite the ends off of the strands. The disgusting crunch of a hair bulb in between your two front teeth. Then watching it flutter down into the toilet bowl, only to be flushed away.

I thought about telling my mom to hide the tweezers. I thought about shaving my head.

No to the second one.
Yes to the first.

I need to stop.



apartment arena crossing, apartment area ucf, apartment area tulsa, apartment area tampa, apartment area syracuse university.



Комментариев нет: