пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

coopera




Iapos;ve been down and out with a cold for the past week. Sore throat, headache, just fucking bone-weary all the time -- its been a struggle to stay awake at work, and no matter how early I go to bed, its even worse to get out of bed in the morning.

The past two days, the Boo has had to come get me up, or at least check on me to make sure Iapos;m awake. This morning, she came up and said, apos;Iapos;m dressed, I ate breakfast and brushed me teeth, and all I need to do is put on socks and sneakersapos;. Her hair was even pulled back in a neat poneytail.

Iapos;d like to say this is somehow unusual, but its not. She really is a remarkably responsible child. Her chores are almost all am chores -- she needs to let the dogs out, feed them, and feed and water the cats every morning. And sheapos;s almost perfect about it -- the cats sometimes get neglected, because they all live in the basement, and I think get short shrifted if sheapos;s short on time. But sheapos;s just so damn good it totally shocks me, almost always. And I make sure to tell her thatapos;s sheapos;s a good kid and that weapos;re really impressed with her behavoir, because I think its important to acknowledge it. (Sheapos;s hella lot better than I was at her age, Iapos;m pretty sure. Also, thatapos;s what my mother tells me.)

Iapos;m just so damn proud.

cleans itself, coopera, cooperacao, cooperacao de protocolos.



Комментариев нет: