вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

collection exotic




This is directed to my dad,

Youapos;re still here I swear it, i saw you

When Lori ( our neighbor�) came to the door today, to talk about your passing. The light above us just flickered on and off twice. No one did it because i didnt hear the switch. our lamp has never done that before becuase you had replaced the bulb before you moved. So i said to Lori, "did you see that?" and she replied with "Itapos;s your dad." I wonder if it was you. It be pretty damn cool if it was. I stil call your phone. text you.

Today Mom, Uncle Arlen, Aunt Jill, and Cassie and I went to gather your personal belongings. We were gonna get your little basket where you kept a picture of your mom and the 2 dollar bill you have. Your computer, and some papers. But, they wouldnapos;t let us in because moms name wasnt on the lease. I was excited to go in your apartment again. A week ago we went to councling, then went to your house. I�remember making chicken. Then just sitting there and talking to you about my problems and listening to cover songs. I miss you. Im glad that we had a fun last day toghether. �

We saw lisa today. It was hard, being there talking about you. Oh and mom went to the natinal cremation society today. Weapos;re gonna get these wicked cool lockets with your finger prints on em. I think were gonna have your funeral at the church, on your birthday.� I think thats nice. Me and cassie didnapos;t think you would want everyone to wear black, so weapos;re going to wear nice, colored clothes. Well, im sitting with sara. Everyone misses you. Love youzz.



collection exotic, collection executive office, collection exclusive pendant, collection exclusive image karups private, collection exclusive.



Комментариев нет: