четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

downeast maine family lodging




Itapos;s fall break and Iapos;m so glad. Iapos;m not sure I couldapos;ve stood one more day of work without a break. We had parent/teacher conferences last night and this morning. I had every appointment taken, Iapos;ve never had every appointment taken not even when I taught PreAP students. These Freshman parents are crazy. The nice thing is the all went very well and a few didnapos;t show up so I had a couple of breaks. I still had 26 conferences.

On to other new, Iapos;ve been told that Taking Back Sunday will be at the Cainapos;s in December this makes me very happy. Also Drop Kick Murphyapos;s will be there in November this also makes me very happy. Chris told me that he received the Cirque du Soleil tickets so we will be going to see that in December. I have much to see in the next couple of months. YAYAYAY

The one thing that is coming up fairly soon that I need to figure out a costume in Halloween. I think that Iapos;ll work on that during fall break. HAHA

budgeting department forecasting hospitality software, downeast maine family lodging, downeast maine genealogy, downeast maine map.



Комментариев нет: