четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bora for sale




And now for a brief life updated via bullet points:

  • The Old 97s show at the Cats Cradle a few weeks ago rocked my face off--I kind of love them.
  • The Cubs got swept out of the playoffs for a second straight year. Stupid Cubbies.
  • While in Myrtle Beach at Kristiapos;s bachelorette party, I discovered this great new invention called "Firefly Sweet Tea" vodka. It turns out the local ABC stores are stocking it and I like it--a lot. I had to fix myself a drink during the 1st inning of Game 3 of the Cubs playoff flame out.
  • Gracie the Wonder Puppy was very sick last weekend. We think she might have eaten something she shouldnapos;t have--but, either way, it sucked. A $90 vet visit later she was on the mend. Now, sheapos;s back to her normal barking/biting ways.
  • Weapos;ve taken to letting the puppy sleep in the bed with us. She has us wrapped around her little paw--and while iapos;m certain we shouldnapos;t be encouraging the behavior, I do like having her nearby.
  • T-Minus 2 days until our vacation out west. I seriously canapos;t wait. At this point, I could be vacationing in Leland, NC and as I didnapos;t have to come into work iapos;d be happy. But still, yay for Zion National Park and Vegas

Alright, that pretty much sums up my life. Back to work--lots to do before I leave for vacation in a few days. More later...
bora for sale, bora fashion designer, bora fashion, bora exhausts, bora exhaust systems.



Комментариев нет: