пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

arenacross memphis




Canapos;t stand when Iapos;m like this.



I�feel like I�canapos;t do anything right anymore.
I canapos;t sit somewhere for a long period of time without feeling something weird.
My brain canapos;t really handle anything right now.
I feel like Iapos;m involuntarily ignoring everyone to some degree.
I just want to stay home and sleep this all away.
Iapos;m so ready for this week to be over with.
I donapos;t know what is making me do this.
I just want to feel like I�did two weeks ago.
I just want everything Iapos;m feeling right now, real or not, to just go away.

I�did it again.
After 4 fucking months of not doing it, I�did it.
I�donapos;t know why, and I donapos;t really want them there anymore.

Want to know something?
The boy that I thought I liked...I�donapos;t even feel anything for him right now.
I would rather not talk to him right now, actually.
What The Hell?

I constantly feel like crying when Iapos;m doing nothing.

I�canapos;t write anything.

This slump is going to last longer than all of the others, I think.


Someone...



Save me.

arenacross memphis, arenacross low price ticket, arenacross louisville ky, arenacross louisville kentucky, arenacross louisville.



Комментариев нет: